Every mode of transportation has its own pros and cons. It pays to take into account these pros and cons when choosing your freight transfer. One of the most preferred freight transfer method is the air freight, which offers high value for low volume shipments. Here a are few reasons why you should choose air freight over other modes-
- It’s fast: It’s actually super fast. No other modes of transport can beat air transfer when it comes to speed. If you are looking to deliver your products in the shortest period of time, especially over long distance, the air freight should be your first and last option.
- On time: Air transports are almost always on time. Since they are not bogged down by traditional problems of traffic, they tend to be highly reliable when it comes to keeping time.
- Delivery around the world: Most flight carriers cover a wide area of the globe, thus you can have your shipment delivered almost anywhere in the world!
- Reduced risk: Air transfer has a strict protocol and limited access to authorised personnel only. This makes it one of the most secure forms of product delivery.
- Tracking is easier: Air travel makes it easy to keep track of your products from the time it leaves you till the delivery, thanks to the extensive tracking facility in any air freight.